What causes tiny solid white mass near anal opening?

Question
2 weeks ago I felt something hard in my anal opening while I was wiping. It was between the outside and the inside if that makes any sense. It did not hurt and was not leaking, at least not that I could tell. With some difficulty I was able to see it in the mirror. I didn't think much of it at the time since I have had recurring anal cysts for a few years now. However, yesterday I tried to see if I could pop it. It didn't pop in the traditional sense. If anything else, I dug a fingernail into it and the whole thing popped out. It did bleed a little after that, but what got my attention about the whole thing is that what came out didn't look like pus. It looked like a tiny, solid, white mass. The area is a little tender now but that doesn't XXXXXXX me. Still nothing leaking, or nothing leaking that I can tell. I am wondering if this was a syphilis Chancre. Last I heard chancres do not hurt, are hard, and tend to leak and generally cannot be popped in the way I described. I had an encounter about six weeks ago that I guess could be described as unsafe sex. A friend of mine was giving me erotic massage and we played around with him teasing my anus but not going in all the way. We checked each other out for sores beforehand, which I know doesn't mean much. What do all of you think? Could this be syphilis
Posted Mon, 11 Aug 2014 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Sudhir 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Doesnt look like syphilis, but a forming abscess.

Detailed Answer:

This doesn't look like syphilis, but a forming gluteal abscess.

Generally abscess forms secondary to blocked gland.The white thing that came out was actually inspiciated gland secretions(dried up secretions).Current stage is prior to abscess getting liquified.

A course of antibiotics should take care of this.

If it enlarges in size or continuously secretions start coming out , then it would be time to get it drained by doctor.

Hope this helps.Please ask if there are doubts.Regards.