What causes tiny red spots all over the body?
Hello and welcome,
From the picture you uploaded, the most likely thing these could be are cherry angiomas, especially if they are slightly raised.
Here are some pictures of cherry angiomas: http://www.dermnet.com/images/Cherry-Angioma
Usually cherry angiomas run in families. They are harmless but can be zapped and heal over with cautery or laser.
You should have a thorough skin evaluation once a year by a physician to make sure no malignant growths. But cherry angiomas are not cancerous, they are overgrowths of tiny blood vessels.
I hope this information helps. Please let me know if I can provide further information or clarification.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes white patches all over the body
- What causes itchiness all over the body
- What could be the cause pain all over the body
- What causes constant pains all over the body
- What cause the rashes all over the body and vomiting
- What causes burning sensation all over body
- What is causing itching and redness all over my body
- What causes extreme pain all over body
- What could cause tremors all over the body
- What causes brown spots all over body