What causes tingling sensation,foggy vision and stiff in legs?
You may have depression
Thanks for using healthcare magic. I, Dr Abhishek Kapoor, would help you in this query.
Tingling sensation, nervousness, foggy vision, stiff pain in lower part of legs, concentrating and get tired soon are towards depression. If you have low mood and are in stress due to work, then you need antidepressant. That would help you to come out of such symptoms. Better to consult a psychiatrist for proper mental status evaluation. There is nothing harm in getting thyroid profile and other routine test done. That would help to rule out any underline cause.
In case, you need further help, you can ask.
Dr. Abhishek Kapoor
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes radiating pain and tingling in thighs and legs
- What causes forehead tingling
- What causes tingling on scalp
- What causes tingling and dizziness
- What causes tingling and numbness in legs
- What causes tingling nostril
- What causes tingling in arm
- What causes tingling on hands and legs when on allopurinol
- What causes leg tingling
- Smoking cause tingling in legs