What causes tingling sensation on the lower jaw?
Trauma or vitamin deficieny can casue tingling.
Thanks for posting your query on HealthcareMagic.
The tingling sensation on the lower jaw could be due to trauma.
Injury to the nerve supplying the jaw could lead to tingling sensation.
However, there are other causes of tingling sensation also.
Deficiency of vitamin B complex is another cause of tingling sensation.
If tingling persists, you can take vitamin B complex and await the response.
If you have more queries, I will be glad to answer.
Dr Shailja P Wahal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tingling sensation over spleen area
- What causes numbness and tingling sensation in my hands
- What causes tingling sensation in head
- What causes tingling sensation in testicles and lower buttocks
- What causes tingling sensation on face
- What could be the cause for tingling sensation inside ears
- What causes pain and tingling sensation in hands
- Tingling sensation in arm finger what could be the cause
- What causes tingling sensation and numbness in hands and arms
- Getting tingling sensation in foot what is causing this
- Getting dark and semi solid bowel movement in winter. What treatment is...
- Have movable lump under armpit. What could it be?
- Had sex while on period. Now getting stomach cramp. Any STD?
- Diabetic. Having pain and tingling sensation in arm. How to get relief?
- Presence of loose bodies in the knee joint. How to treat this problem?
- Stroke patient. Noticed swelling in mouth roof and pain in arm. Any ideas?
- Have food and drug allergies, low BP, headache and fluid discharge from...
- Have burning and itchy rash on toe with stiff ankle. Is this normal?
- Developed painless lesions on lower leg. Should I be concerned?
- Child having cough with fever and started vomiting. Suggest some...