What causes tingling sensation on the foot?
No, for now monitor and gather more information!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about the passing away of your husband. I hope you find the strength to stay strong and positive. Unfortunately, we can not reverse death!
A tingling sensation on the foot is often a transient symptom and should disappear sooner than later. However, if this fails to happen or new symptoms set in, we may need to investigate in greater details what the possible explanation is. In real practice, we never get a real explanation and managing the symptom through various life style modifications and drugs remains the best known approach.
For now, there is no point in getting worried about this. Time would tell whether we need more action on this or not. Monitor, gather more information that may prove helpful should the symptoms persist.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thank you so much for using our services and please feel free to ask for more information and clarifications should need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tingling sensation over spleen area
- What causes numbness and tingling sensation in my hands
- What causes tingling sensation in head
- What causes tingling sensation on face
- What could be the cause for tingling sensation inside ears
- What causes mild tingling sensation in urethra
- What causes pain and tingling sensation in hands
- Tingling sensation in arm finger what could be the cause
- What causes tingling sensation and numbness in hands and arms
- Getting tingling sensation in foot what is causing this