What causes tingling sensation in the arms and legs?
Provide more details
I have gone through your question and understand your concern.
Possibility of neuropathy is likely.
Get examined by a neurologist and investigations planned accordingly.
Provide any other symptoms details or investigations done so far.
Any history of neck pain, bladder disturbances or sensory loss.?
Any visual loss?
Dr N Kumar
Get examined by a doctor
As discussed earlier possibility of nerve involvement is likely. It's better to get examined by a doctor. Nerve conduction testing may be required too. If the symptoms are increasing, early evaluation is required.
Pain killers with muscle relaxants like aceclofenac, etoricoxib with thiocholchicoside can be taken.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tingling sensation over spleen area
- What causes numbness and tingling sensation in my hands
- What causes tingling sensation in head
- What causes tingling sensation on face
- What could be the cause for tingling sensation inside ears
- What causes pulsating pain and tingling sensation in left leg
- What causes pain and tingling sensation in hands
- Tingling sensation in arm finger what could be the cause
- Getting tingling sensation in foot what is causing this
- What causes tingling sensation and numbness in hands and arms
- What causes recurrent painful sensation over one side of lower face?
- What does my blood test report indicate?
- What causes constant dizziness?
- Suggest treatment for weight gain, coldness and constipation
- What causes facial pain and leg numbness in a patient with diabetes?
- Suggest treatment for recurring optic neuritis in right eye
- What causes trouble thinking clearly while recovering form sepsis?
- How long should medication be continued after suffering partial paralysis?
- Suggest treatment for constant pain due to neuropathy
- What causes burning sensation in buttocks of a person with spinal problems?