What causes tingling sensation in shoulder and chin?
Can be due to electrolyte imbalance.
Thanks for posting your query.
The mild tingling that you have can be due to nutritional deficiency,allergic reactions,excessive cold,exposure to chemicals,electrolyte imbalance etc.
Have a glass of orange juice or any mixed fruit so that if any electrolyte imbalance is there it can be corrected. Avoid stress and relax your mind.
If the symptoms persist even after 5 days or worsen consider visiting a Physician for evaluation as a physical examination would be beneficial.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tingling sensation in the back between shoulder blades
- What causes tingling sensation over spleen area
- What causes numbness and tingling sensation in my hands
- What causes tingling sensation in head
- What causes tingling sensation on face
- What could be the cause for tingling sensation inside ears
- What causes pain and tingling sensation in hands
- Tingling sensation in arm finger what could be the cause
- What causes tingling sensation and numbness in hands and arms
- Getting tingling sensation in foot what is causing this