What causes tingling sensation in penis tip?
Concerned. Have a constant tingle sensation in tip of penis but no discharge or pain urinating.
Tingling sensation at the tip of penis is due to apprehension/fear. The brain can create any kind of symptom in the body if you are apprehensive.
Since the STD tests were negative and no other symptoms are exhibited I doubt it to be STD. You should be watchful for other symptoms that may be delayed after 15 days after exposure. If you do not have any other symptoms then you should not be worried.
You did not mention the value for WBC, can you? They vary from lab to lab and can be a mild shift when the antibodies are fighting any other infection in the body still not showing symptoms.
Do you think I should go for another urine test to check the WBC levels? The reason I ask, is I was diagnosed w/ influenza A approximately one week before I gave my urine test so I am wondering if that plus stress and smoking might have influenced my high WBC count.
Watchful waiting is my suggestion
Since you do not have any serious symptoms, I suggest only watchful waiting instead of retesting. Testing leads to retesting and fear for nothing. I refrain to indulge and treat in low risk patients.
High WBC in urine can be because of lab incompliance and errors as well.
Influenza may be a reason but you do not need a retest.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tingling sensation over spleen area
- What causes numbness and tingling sensation in my hands
- What causes tingling sensation in head
- What causes tingling sensation in penis after having sex
- What causes tingling sensation of penis head
- What causes tingling sensation on face
- What could be the cause for tingling sensation inside ears
- What causes pain and tingling sensation in hands
- Tingling sensation in arm finger what could be the cause
- Getting tingling sensation in foot what is causing this