What causes tingling sensation in nipple?
It's likely to be due to post menopause state
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
It's a common symptom experienced by post menopause individuals. In the absence of palpable lump, asymmetry of breast , discharge from nipple there is no cause for concern.
Annually getting a mammography is indicated. Also a Breast Self examination will be helpful.
Do get back to me if you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.
Dr T Shobha Deepak
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tingling sensation over spleen area
- What causes numbness and tingling sensation in my hands
- What causes tingling sensation in head
- What causes tingling sensation on face
- What could be the cause for tingling sensation inside ears
- What is the reason for tingling sensation in nipples
- What causes pain and tingling sensation in hands
- Tingling sensation in arm finger what could be the cause
- What causes tingling sensation and numbness in hands and arms
- Getting tingling sensation in foot what is causing this