What causes tingling sensation in left feet and bruising in middle toes?
It can be due to neuropathy
I have studied your case and I think that it can be due to neuropathy. Nerve compression can cause such pain. But before I advised you any further I would like to know little detail of the illness.
1.Are you a Diabetic or Smoker?
2.Can you send me images of your foot ?
3.Since when you are having this?
Please send me answers of these questions. I will try my best to help you.
started over a month ago but toes just browned out over last couple days. no injury though I did slip in mud a month plus ago.
I would suggest you to start vitamin B12
I have studied your case and i think you are having neuropathy. I would suggest you to follow these steps.
1.Get your serum B 12 and vitamin D 3 estimation.
2.Take tablet Pregabalin M at night time.
3.Take 60000 unit vitamin D3 per week for six weeks.
4.Take one gram calcium daily.
I hope these steps will improve your sensations. You should avoid wearing very tight shoes. I hope these steps will be helpful for you.Let me know if there is any other followup questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tingling sensation over spleen area
- What causes numbness and tingling sensation in my hands
- What could cause tingling sensation in left hand
- What causes tingling sensation in head
- What causes tingling sensation on face
- What could be the cause for tingling sensation inside ears
- What causes pulsating pain and tingling sensation in left leg
- What causes pain and tingling sensation in hands
- Tingling sensation in arm finger what could be the cause
- Getting tingling sensation in foot what is causing this