What causes tingling sensation in hands post intake of Flagyl?
Was Flagyl a single dose or a 7 day course given to you? What is the dose given?
You may experience this kind of new symptoms with first dose of Flagyl. Though Metronidazole is the first choice of drug for vaginitis it is not being prescribed in developed countries because of its unwanted side effects.
I suggest you to wait for couple of days and you will soon fade away the tingling. If it persists you can go back to your doctor.
Yes this is a listed side effect that you might have already searched and read.
Thank you for posting this query here.
Let me know your thoughts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause tingling sensation in left hand
- What causes numbness and tingling sensation in my hands
- What causes tingling sensation in head
- Tingling sensation in hands fingers have osteoarthritis cause
- What causes tingling sensation on face
- What causes tingling sensation in my hands while writing
- Tingling sensation in arm finger what could be the cause
- What causes pain and tingling sensation in hands
- Getting tingling sensation in foot what is causing this
- What causes tingling sensation and numbness in hands and arms