What causes tingling sensation in fingers and toes?
Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concern. These are early signs of menopause kicking in and is called perimenopause. You will need an estrogen replacement for the relief of symptoms and making this phase easy.
Meanwhile try to get enough sleep, cool your hot flashes by any means, cold water, cool places etc. Avoid triggers like hot beverages, caffeine, spicy foods, alcohol, stress, hot weather and even a warm room. Dont smoke, eat a balanced diet, exercise regularly and try relaxation techniques. Some herbs like black cohosh, bioidentical hormone products and phytoestrogens can be used for hot flashes.
talk to your internist and let them help you in this regard. I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and dont forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tingling sensation over spleen area
- What causes numbness and tingling sensation in my hands
- What causes tingling sensation in head
- Tingling sensation in hands fingers have osteoarthritis cause
- What causes tingling sensation on face
- What could be the cause for tingling sensation inside ears
- What causes pain and tingling sensation in hands
- Tingling sensation in arm finger what could be the cause
- What causes tingling sensation and numbness in hands and arms
- Getting tingling sensation in foot what is causing this