Ask a Urologist   »  

What causes tingling sensation and pain during urination?

Question
Hi im aged 22 i have been having problems when urinating with some tinging and stinging which means i have to release my urine much slower as the tube inside the penis hurts. When i stop urinating drops of Fresh blood and redding urine drops come out with abit of dull ache in the Right testicle for 10-20 minutes. I have been masturbating heavily over the last few months about two to three times a day and usually when mastubating there is no blood present in ejaculation but drops of blood occur after urinating when i stopped for four weeks the blood did no longer occur after urinating but the tingling and stinging was present during sometimes i went to urinate and usually increases when having spicy foods can you tell me a treatment as i have been for a ultrasound every time came clear also gave two urine cultures all clear and the pain isnt noticeable only 1-2 minutes after urinating.
Posted Tue, 26 Aug 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems

Answered by Dr. Vidya KR 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Trauma due to vigorous masturbation

Detailed Answer:
Hi, thanks for using Healthcaremagic.

I went through your query and understood your concerns.

Your symptoms are suggestive of trauma due to Vigorous and repeated masturbation and superficial infection. Prostate gland or urethra or tend to get injured during masturbation and bleeding in urine due to this injury.

I appreciate that you already got ultrasound and urine test done to rule out infection.

Keep the area clean by washing twice a day (after masturbation) I do not recommend any medicine now unless you have other symptoms bothering like itching, pain and / or discharge. You can apply ALOEVERA gel once a day after bath in the morning.You should be all right,once tissues and organs heal. For complete healing needs minimum 6 weeks, better to give rest.

Hope i answered your query. Feel free to ask further related query.

regards