What causes tingling numbness under left shoulder blade?
Likely muscular pain or early cervical spondylitis
Thanks for your query
I'm Dr Sudhir Kumar
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You are most likely having muscular pain as pain is aggregated by work and relieved by rest. It will be benefited by rest and analgesic such as ibuprofen. Vitamin B and C will help in recovery. In my clinical practice I get very good result of injection of triamcilone weekly . For this you have to visit local orthopaedician.
Second possiblity is early cervical spondylitis as it is common in your age.It can be confirmed by x ray cervical spine. Glucosamine is helpful. Analgesic such as ibuprofen are given for pain relief.
You can discuss with your doctor about it.
Hope your query get answered. If you have any clarification then I will be happy to help you.
Wishing you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes numbness and tingling sensation in my hands
- What causes pain tingling and numbness in forearms
- What causes tingling and numbness in feet and hands
- What causes numbness and tingling feeling in the body
- What causes tingling and numbness in legs
- What causes a tingling numbness in chin and lips
- What causes numbness and tingling in thumb
- What causes tingling and numbness on feet
- What causes tingling and numbness in arms
- What causes tingling sensation and numbness in hands and arms