What causes tingling in the limbs, nausea and dizziness?
Nothing serious, Continue nutrition and fluid
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Tingling sensation in all four limbs can be due to fatigue, electrolyte imbalance or neuropathy.
If the symptoms are of recent onset without any weakness, sensation loss or urinary complains you can take adequate fluid with fruit juice.
Multi-vitamin supplementation can also be taken.
Is there any other illness like diabetes or hypothyroidism or renal or liver disease ?
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further queries.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes forehead tingling
- What causes headaches nausea tingling and numbness in fingers
- What causes tingling on scalp
- What causes tingling and dizziness
- What causes tingling nostril
- What causes tingling in arm
- Body tingling dizziness causes
- What causes leg tingling
- What causes tingling bowels and chills with nausea and vomiting
- What could cause numbness and tingling sensation of limbs