What causes tingling in the hands following vomiting?
Not related to vomiting...
Tingling in hands has nothing to do with vomiting. It might be a neurological activity due to the stress/anxiety you got after vomiting. Unless, you are having other cardio-vascular problems.
I advise to first determine why you are having vomiting and treat the cause adequately.
Hope it helped! Let me know if I can assist you further!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes numbness and tingling sensation in my hands
- What causes twitching and tingling in left hand
- What causes tingling in my forehead and hands
- What causes tingling and numbness in feet and hands
- Can costochondritis precede or follow vomiting?
- What causes tingling in hands and ibs
- Lucozade sport following vomitting
- What causes pain and tingling sensation in hands
- What causes tingling sensation and numbness in hands and arms
- What causes tingling bowels and chills with nausea and vomiting