What causes tingling in hand?
Due to nerve irritation.
Thanks for posting your query.
The mild tingle can be due to a mild nerve compression due to the internal swelling caused by the fall. As soon as the swelling subsides this tingle will improve on its own. This is not worrisome. Continue with the treatment as advised by Dr. Varshney.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause tingling sensation in left hand
- What causes numbness and tingling sensation in my hands
- What causes twitching and tingling in left hand
- What could cause numbness and tingles on legsfeet and hands
- What causes tingling in my forehead and hands
- What causes tingling and numbness in feet and hands
- What causes tingling feeling in right hand
- What causes tingling in hands and ibs
- What causes pain and tingling sensation in hands
- What causes tingling sensation and numbness in hands and arms