What causes tightness of the scrotum?

Posted on Sat, 12 Aug 2017 in General Health
Question: I have very tight scrotum always against my body. My wife loves big hanging scrotum and balls and I cannot facilitate. I am embarrassed to be a man.
Answered by Dr. Panagiotis Zografakis 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
you shouldn't!

Detailed Answer:

the scrotum may enlarge or shrink depending on various factors like:
- temperature: cold makes the scrotum shrink and the testicles retract
- pain: it has the same effect as cold
- sexual stimuli: the testicles retract and the scrotum becomes firmer

Your scrotum may enlarge when you're warm and loose.

If you believe that your genitals are not as sizeable as they should then you'd better talk to a urologist. If you have male hair (armpits, face, lower abdomen and genitals) then hormonal disorders are unlikely. Otherwise an endocrinologist should investigate for potential hormonal disorders. Genes determine the size of the genitals...

So in conclusion, I think that you're exaggerating a bit because as I've explained the scrotum normally modifies its size depending on various factors.

Kind Regards!
Dr. Panagiotis Zografakis