What causes tightness in shoulders, neck and vertigo in an anxiety patient?
It can be due to anxiety
Hi! Welcome to health care magic! Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. We will try to help you in best way possible.
First of all, it is sad to know what you have been facing lately. Based on the history you have shared, these symptoms can be a sequalae of anxiety as well as due to micronutrients defficiencies. To start with replacements of calcium, D3, B12 and folic acid may help. Also look for thyroid function tests once. Try to control the triggers of your anxiety and take some put for refreshment and recreation out of your busy routine for your own sake. Consult a psychiatrist if problem persist. last but not the least, is to get an Xray cervical spine done to look for cervical spine issues. Hope this has answered your query, if you have any more questions, feel free to ask. Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes recurrence of vertigo
- What causes vertigo and dizziness
- What is the cause and symptoms of vertigo
- Can anxiety cause headaches and vertigo symptoms
- Can anxiety cause shoulder tightness
- What diseases cause vertigo
- Neck and shoulder stiffness vertigo
- What drugs cause vertigo
- Anxiety cause vertigo
- What causes vertigo when having suffering from anxiety