What causes tightness in chest, sweating, bad headache, muscle and joint aches?

Posted on Sat, 6 Jun 2015 in General Health
Question: the poly one
Answered by Dr. Praveen 39 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Upload your query completely

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear.Thanks for your query.

Please upload your query completely so that I shall be able to assist you.

Dr.Praveen
Follow up: Dr. Praveen 16 minutes later
have been having tightness in my chest, sweating, bad headache , muscle and joint aches , pain in my neck, pain in my back between my shoulder blades,but xray negative for pneumonia. but Google says hiv, cancer, or polycythemia vera. ...negative oral hiv test, no blood tests for cancer or polycythemia vera are these possible with my symptoms and lab tests
Answered by Dr. Praveen 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
Reports are perfect.No need to panic.

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear.Thanks for your revert.

I deeply appreciate you for have shared all the reports.
All your reports including serum electrolytes, sugars, blood reports are absolutely normal and there is no reason why you have to panic.Your liver, kidney and heart are healthy as per the records.

I would want to know some more information-
Since when have you been experiencing these symptoms?
Have you noticed them any time in your past?
Are you stressed(physical, job stress or any other reasons)?

Please ignore the google results since hiv, cancer etc... donot manifest with above said complaints and are highly unlikely.

Feel free to reach for further clarifications/doubts.Await your reply.

Dr.Praveen
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. Praveen 1 hour later
how about that polycythemia vera? I did start using a cpap machine machine about a week before symptoms started.
Answered by Dr. Praveen 18 hours later
Brief Answer:
Unlikely to be PCV

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear.Thanks for your revert and sharing reports.

All your reports are absolutely normal limits.
Blood cell counts(RBC and platelets) are also well within normal limits which is why I donot suspect polycythemia vera in your case since this is one of the vital criterias for diagnosis.

Have you been diagnosed as polycythemia?
May I know the reason for being on CPAP?
I would glad to know the oxygen saturation when you are not on CPAP?

Adbominal scan(to identify speel enlargement), increased ALP are some of the other criteria's to diagnose polycythemia.Relevant tests have to be asked to confirm/rule out the same.

Please feel free to revert for further clarifications.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Pradeep Vitta
Follow up: Dr. Praveen 1 hour later
http://my.memorialhermann.org/ is site for complete records. login ID is salsajas1, password is Salcedo1. please doctor review history. For last year I've had heaaches, sore throat, fatigue. current symptoms are 4 weeks but bad headache 5 days straight. cpap number I think is 9.2, it's for sleep apnea. I'm lost doc because I'm scared and I feel people think I am suffering from anxiety but these symptoms and pain is real not imagined.
Answered by Dr. Praveen 32 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Reconfirm log in credentials

Detailed Answer:
Hi.
I am soo sorry about that.Suggest to take Tab.Paracetamol 500 mg twice to thrice daily for headaches.Do you have history of migraine?
Could you please re-confirm your log credentials since I am not able to log in?
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. Praveen 8 hours later
Log in ID is : salsajas1
Password: Salcedo1

Yes I suffer from migraines take maxalt. But these headaches different they never fully go away.
Answered by Dr. Praveen 11 hours later
Brief Answer:
The site does nt recognize ur login credentials

Detailed Answer:
Hi.
Mymemorialhermann takes me to secure sign through cernerhealth.com/login which doesn't recognize user credentials which you have shared.

Extremely regret for inconvenience.
Follow up: Dr. Praveen 58 minutes later
sorry doc try my email for user name:
YYYY@YYYY
password :
Salcedo1

you should be able to access all labs for last year plus other medical info. Sorry but your my last hope. thank you so much.
Answered by Dr. Praveen 19 hours later
Brief Answer:
Have you done CT brain?

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX I deeply appreciate your confidence and trust on me for arriving at a clinical diagnosis of your current ailments.

I have gone through your reports on mymemorialhermann and they seem to well.Thanks for giving me the access to your health record.However I would wish to suggest you CT brain to identify the cause of headache since you mentioned it be unusual.In case the CT is normal they my last resort would doing further investigations such as MRI of thorax, abdomen and pelvis(to rule out other causes of your existing ailments).

I hope you have been taking rest of the medications as per your physicians prescription regularly.

Dr.Praveen

Dr. Praveen