What Causes Thyroid Nodule Growth?
Growth of thyroid nodules depend upon its characteristics .
Welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* Growth of thyroid nodules depend upon its nature ( benign or malignant ) .
* Benign thyroid nodules remain static in size for long time or grow very slowly
over the years .
* Malignant nodules grow very fast and parameters of the patient , get
disturbed very quickly .
Hope this will help you for sure .
Welcome for any further assistance .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- High esr and thyroid
- Painless swelling between collar bone and shoulder thyroid
- Hiccups autoimmune thyroid
- Nicorette gum thyroid
- Salty taste in mouth thyroid
- Restless legs underactive thyroid
- Sides of tongue hurt thyroid
- Is diphenhydramine safe for hypothyroid
- Raspy voice thyroid
- Red swollen cheeks thyroid