What causes throwing up yellow bile and painful stomach cramps?

Question
throwing up yellow flehm, severe, painful stomach cramps

I asked a question about 30 minutes ago and have been waiting for an answer for about 30 minutes. When can I expect an answer, I am tied to the computer while waiting for a response?
Tue, 5 Jun 2018 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Saddiq Ulabidin 50 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Can be acute attack of gastroentritis or food poisoning

Detailed Answer:
Hi! Welcome to Healthcaremagic. Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. We will try to help you in best way possible. First of all it's sad to know what you had been going through lately.

Based on the history you have shared, it can be acute attack of gastroentritis or food poisoning and will need to be treated with fluids and antiemetic like domperidone or metaclopramide.

For water and electrolytes loss you may need oral rehydration salts. Oral antibiotics like ciprofloxacin may also be needed as well as antacids like omperazole.

Meanwhile take soft diets and avoid spicy, heavy, junk foods. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Hope this has answered your query.

If you have any more questions please feel free to ask. Regards