What causes throbbing pain in the leg?
Ensure a proper clinical examination
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns. Do not worry. At present, I would recommend you to visit a pediatrician for proper clinical evaluation to rule out any deep vein thrombosis, cellulitis or sciatic nerve associated pain.
You may give her acetaminophen or ibuprofen for pain relief at present.
Investigations such as Doppler or NCV ( Nerve conduction velocity) may be needed as per clinical evaluation.
Hopefully it will be of help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Throbbing pain causes
- What is the cause of throbbing pain in the head
- What causes pulsating and throbbing pain in the ear
- What is causing throbbing pain on one side of head
- What causes throbbing pain on putting weight on left leg
- What causes throbbing pain and swelling in throat
- Nicotine patch causing throbbing pain
- What could be cause of intense throbbing pain in head
- Throbbing pain in right leg
- What could cause a throbbing pain in the head
- Under what conditions should breastfeeding be restricted to infant?
- What causes absence seizures after adenoid and tonsil removal?
- Suggest treatment for sleep movement disorder
- Is HSV infection as dangerous as HIV infection?
- Suggest treatment for persistent fever and frequent urination
- Can Lanzol be given along with milk to a 3 year old?
- What causes fever after vaccination in child?
- What causes swellings on back of head in a toddler?
- Is it safe to give Spark energy drink to children?
- Is burning sensation in throat after eating hot food a cause for concern?