Owl Image

What causes throat pain, running nose along with breathlessness soon after childbirth?

ENT Specialist
Question
After child birth,For the last 2 years i have been suffering with throat pain,sore throat,sneezing nose,running nose and panting for breath for small effort.so i dont understand its a lung problem or ENT problem..today i went to ENT .he suggested CT scan.he suggested to use some medicines for 5 days,before scan..i attaced the medicines and scan.

Answered by Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
A sore throat with running nose

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to HealthcareMagic and thanks for putting up the query,

The pictures attached are just a prescription for CT scan. The medicines comprise of antiallergics.
I would advise you to send me the picture of your throat so that I can suggest you better.

Take a combination of levocetirizine 5mg plus montelukast 10mg once daily for a week and xylometazoline nasal drops 0.5% three times a day.

These are safe for the baby too.

Follow up with the picture and CT report.

Any further questions are always welcome.

Thanks and regards