What causes thin, tender and swollen lips?
You are probably suffering from stomatitis.
Welcome to HCM.
I appreciate your concerns.I have gone through your pictures.
it looks like you are suffering from stomatitis.
This is the inflammation of lips.
Mostly occuring due to vitamin deficiencies.
I see that you have tried so many medications.
I shall advise you to take multivitamin tablets like "A to Z" for 4 weeks, and clobetasone+fluconazole combi oinment.
Also consult your doctor.
Hope this is helpful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is causing a swollen red spot on my lip
- Have swollen finger toes and lips what is causing this
- Causes of tender swollen breasts
- What causes painful and swollen lips and gums
- What causes itchy swollen lips and pain in jawsgumsearsteethchin
- What causes dryness and itching on the swollen vagina lips
- What is the cause for swollen upper lip
- What is causing swollen tender breasts
- Causes of swollen and tender uterus
- Dysphagia, swollen lips causes
- What causes dizziness and cold sensation all over body?
- Is Wood's lamp examination the right way to diagnose vitiligo?
- Suggest treatment for skin lesions
- What causes fatigue and fibromyalgia post cholecystectomy?
- Suggest treatment for peripheral pulmonary stenosis in children
- How long can Duoluton L can be used for delay in period?
- What do the red spots on chest indicate?
- Suggest treatment for degenerative disc disease, severe disc damage and...
- Suggest treatment for chest tightness and breathing difficulty
- Can worm infestation cause recurrent bouts of cough causing vomiting?