What causes the presence of undigested food in stool?

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Sat, 8 Apr 2017 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: Sir
I have slight discomfor in my my lower waist. I am always a health concern person and worry more about it. I had my urine routine and it was normal. It comes and goes. Can it b bcs of lack of water intake. I take 1.5 lts per day. My urine test was done by giving my urine of my second in the early morning. Pls can u help me. I have some undigest food in my stool. I can see them floating
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 34 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Unlikely to be UTI. Could be due to indigestion

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query .

In view of you not having any urinary symptoms like burning urination ,frequency and urine examination being normal it is unlikely to be due to UTI.

Presence of undigested food in stools strongly points to indigestion .

1)Take digestive enzymes like Pancreon or Enzar forte .

2)Take soft diet for couple of days ,

3) Avoid heavy meals

4) Take sumptuous quantity of butter milk or curd and fruits and vegetables

5) Ensure to drink more water 4 liters per day

This should work for you and resolve the problem .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 4 hours later
Sir
Thanks for your reply. I have slight rbc but within limits and some time little high. Today my report was normal. Does it compelsary 1st urine should b given for test of routine. When i press my blader area very hard it pains. But my family physisian says should bot touch any organ forcefully. Gentel press is enough if u touch any organ goce ut will pain
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Any urine sample it acceptable for routine urine test

Detailed Answer:
hello
Thanks for follow up .

It is not mandatory that you shoul give first urine sample for examination .

The pain in lower abdomen on pressure is normal and not to be worried for .

Thanks and Regards.
dr.Patil.
Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 12 hours later
Sir
I have always fear towards cancer in my body. 10 days back my report was like this again on next day i went for one more routine in apollo it was normal. What prob i face now is slight lower discomfort in abdomen and my penis. Pls help me .
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 29 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Not to be worried about cancer

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for uploading reports .

There is no possibility of you having cancer .Do not get wooreid about it .

Your recent urine test is absolutely normal .

Drink 4-5 liters of water prr day .This will keep you away from getting UTI and RBC and pus cells in urine .

You may take Nitrofurantoin twice daily for a week.This is a urinary antiseptics and prevents from getting UTI and discomfort in lower abdomen .

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 36 minutes later
Sir
I have some discomfort in my penis now from the morning when i go urine. I dont known is it a pain or some thing. Drinking too much of water and had tender coconut also. Always a fear towards cancer in blader or prostate. Is this a symptom of cancer in urithere / blader / prostate. Pls help me
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
You do not have cancer of bladder or prostate

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for XXXXXXX blood in urine and is the predominant symptom of cancer of bladder where as increased frequency ,pain ,blood in urine ,urgency ,nocturia are symptoms of cancer of prostate .

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.
Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 13 minutes later
Sir
I have pain while starting to urinate pain in my penis.till ystd no frequent of urine was there. Today i consume lot of water so i go frequent urine. Pls help what may be the reason for it. Will blood un urine will be there for pristate cancer. I had constuption last 10 days and i corolate now to both bcs of the prostate cancer my cinstupation might be there. Is rectal examination a best to rile out prostate cancer .
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Cancer of Prostate can be diagnosed on Rectal Examination and blood test.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up .

Cancer of prostate can be diagnosed only on Digital Rectal Examination carried out by qualified Urologist and by doing blood test for PSA levels in blood .

The pain in tip of the penis could be mild inflammation of urinary meatus and not due to cancer of prostate ..

Consult qualified Urologist for clinical and digital rectal examination and get following basic tests done to confirm the diagnosis.
1) Urine routine and culture.
2) Ultrasound scanning of abdomen and pelvis
3) Serum PSA.

Constipation can be cause for discomfort in lower abdomen .Take stool softener like Isabgol at night .

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
Sir
I went to a urologist as per your advice and he said its normal. When he touched that area i felt pain. Will it b there ie pain. Pls say me .
Brief Answer:
When Urologist find no abnormality there is nothing to be worried

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up .

When urologist after examination has declared to be normal there is no reason for you to be worried about .

DRE is a painful .Pain on digital rectal examination is normal and every body and any body would get it .

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 7 minutes later
I have undergone recatl exams many time. When he touched a point where indint know. It was there a tenderness pain. Will there b pain if u touch the prostate gland through rectum .
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 7 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It pains when prostate is examined through rectum

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Digital rectal examination of prostate is always painful .
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.