What causes the infection of Klebsiella keratitis? Can it be caused by doctor's hands in eye?
Thanks for the query
I would like to know little more in order to come to a better conclusion
1. How long ago was this?
2. Do you have other issues like diabetes? Are you on any medications!
3. Why are you suspecting klebsiella ? I would think more of pseudomonas more so because you are thinking in lines of hospital acquired.
4. Why was the initial transplant done?
In short, unsterile instruments is definitely one of the main reason for infections. The hospital should provide sterile instruments. Wiping it with hands and using them is not right and unethical especially when dealing with a transplant patient.
Please get back to me with the answers, I am awaiting your reply
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Contact lens keratitis causes
- Adenoviral keratitis causes
- Klebsiella keratitis causes
- Treatment and cure for klebsiella keratitis
- Thygesons keratitis cause
- Drugs/medication for klebsiella keratitis
- Symptoms of klebsiella keratitis
- Diagnosis of klebsiella keratitis
- Marginal keratitis causes
- Keratitis causes