What causes the formation of the blood clot at the base of external hemorrhoid?
Proper intervention is required.
You seem to be having thrombosed hemorrhoid in which blood clots have started forming inside.
I would suggest you go for hemorrhoidectomy, an operation in which hemorrhoids would be removed permanently.
Calcium dobesilate treatment could be tried for a month. This may help in about 70% of cases.
I hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Ramesh Kumar,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What cause hemorrhoids to flare up
- What causes hemorrhoids and what is the treatment
- What causes recurrance of hemorrhoids
- Clotted hemorrhoid causes
- Can hemorrhoids cause blood in urine
- Small external hemorrhoids causes
- What is cause and treatment for hemorrhoid
- What causes bleeding hemorrhoids
- External hemorrhoid causes
- What causes hemorrhoids