What causes the constant urge to urinate and spasms in pubic area?
a urinary tract infection probably
the constant feeling of having a full bladder without actually passing a lot of urine is one of the most common symptoms of a lower urinary tract infection. Other etiologies may apply like obstruction from a renal stone (but pain should have been you main symptom), etc.
A urinalysis would probably clarify this issue. Increased number of white blood cells, nitrates, presence of bacteria and perhaps bleeding are common findings in urinary tract infections.
If you do have an infection then antibiotic treatment would be required.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes constant urination and constipation
- Not masturbatimg causing the urge to urinate
- What is the cause of frequent urge to urinate
- What causes greasy urine
- What causes oil in urine
- What causes urge to urinate
- What could be the cause of constant urination
- Colofac causes urge to urinate
- Constant abdominal pain with urge to urinate with nausea cause
- What causes urine to be slimy?