What causes testicular pain?
Thanks for your query.
History of Prostatectomy 2 years back noted in a patient who is 64 years old.
The most probable cause if inflammation of the testis called Orchitis.
This can be confirmed by ultrasonography and color doppler examination. It can also confirm or rule out other causes.
Give scrotal support and antibiotics and anti-inflammatory medicines
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is treatment for testicular pain
- Testicular pain caused by overuse
- Neurological causes of testicular pain
- Causes of testicular pain epididymitis
- Ulcer causing testicular pain
- What is the cause of testicular pain after intercourse
- Testicular pain causes
- What could be causing sharp testicular pain
- Chronic testicular pain causes
- Testicular pain causing shortness of breath