What causes terrible pain in pelvic region while suffering from bronchitis?
Get done Urinary microscopic examination.
Thanks for your question on HCM.
I can understand your situation and problem.
Urinary tract infection is very common in females.
It is more common in old age due to poor Urinary defense.
Old stents or stricture can also precipitate infection in urine.
So we need to rule out Urinary tract infection (UTI) for your pelvic pain.
1. Urine microscopic examination.
2. Urine culture.
You may need antibiotics.
Drink plenty of fluids orally.
Hope I have solved your query.
I will be happy to help you further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of lower pelvic pain
- What causes pain and pressure in groin and pelvic area
- What could cause a swollen and painful pelvic bone
- What causes radiating pain in chest when suffering from bronchitis
- What is the cause for pain in pelvic bone
- What causes pelvic pain while urinating
- Suffering from bronchitis what is causing pain in lower back
- What is the cause for bloating feeling and pelvic pain
- What causes chronic pelvic pain aggravated by constipation
- What causes chest pain when suffering from chronic bronchitis