What causes temple swelling while chewing hard food?
Check your blood pressure
Thanks for your query at HealthcareMagic.
Little swelling of temples while chewing food is normal. If there is too much swelling, then it may be happening due to increased blood pressure. It may also be due to dental misalignment. Please let me know if there is any other symptom. Do you have any allergies?
Kindly get your BP checked. Also a consultation with dentist may help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes a pulsating feeling in the temples
- What infection cause pimples in the temple
- What causes temple spasms
- What causes dry patches on temples
- What causes my temples to be indented
- What is the cause of lump in temple region
- What causes bone growth on temple
- What causes lump near the temple
- What causes pain in temples
- What causes pulsating temples
- Breathlessness, dizziness. Have PVCs. When do you know they are causing...
- Having abdominal pain, vomiting and diarrhea. On antitubercular...
- Baby started teething. Diet plan to increase weight?
- Having protected sex. Started spotting before period. Taking midol for...
- Broke my distal fibula. On elavil for cold feet. Having sensory nerve...
- Took regestrone for hyperplacia. Again started with irregular and heavy...
- Taking SN-15 for bad throat. Having speaking difficulty. Prescribed...
- What is the normal penis size in flaccid and erect state?
- Have itching on the penis, premature ejaculation and erectile...
- Taking lupron. Feeling weak and started sweating. What is the underlying...