question-icon

What causes tearing feeling in nerves above the heart after masturbating?

Posted on Wed, 9 Jul 2014
Question: hello sir
One night i had being masturbating for a long time i had squizzed the base of my penis for a long time for say 4-5 hrs and in the morning i experience a tearing feeling in one the nerves above my heart since then i am experiencing pain in that blood vvessel this pain occurs only when my body is in an upright position i.e when i am sitting or standing as soon as i lie down the pain go away as if the pressure which has build up in the blood vessel has got released what exactly must have happened when i had that tearing pain
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa (27 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
I have discussed possibilities here.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for choosing wwwhealthcaremagic
you had squeezed the penile base for long time . The fact that you could do it for 5-6 hours is an indication that you have escaped any injury to penis. If you get morning erections now , that means your sexual power is ok.
There is no nerve above heart , you might have felt a shooting pain on left side of upper chest . It can not be related with heart because survival would be difficult for such a long time. Still, I suggest you to get ECG from cardiologist . Are you worrying a lot ? if yes, it could be due to anxiety?
Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa
Follow up: Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa (12 hours later)
Well it is not concerned with heart ailment. My family doctors had also advised but I am now experiencing a pulling pain deep in chest only when I am in standing or sitting position and when i lie down the pressure on nerve slowly releases it like the nerve is been pulled
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa (5 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Try desvenlafaxine

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Youcan try tab Desvenlafaxine XL 50 mg for 3 weeks . you should get relief.
Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa
Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa

Sexologist