What causes tail bone pain after injury?
I want to see your X ray
Tail bone pain is common after injury or weight lifting and it is not a serious disease. Shadow in x ray can be gas, or bowel or any tumour. I can not say anything with confidence before seeing x ray. If it is possible for you then send x rays to me.
As far as reversal of lordosis is concerned it can happen due to pain in the back with muscle tightness and it is nothing to be worried about.
Please send me your x ray . i will try my best to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for chronic pain due to back surgery
- What is the treatment for chronic back pain in the dorso lumbar region?
- What is the treatment for lower back pain caused by doing squats?
- Suggest treatment for L2 and L4 transverse process fracture
- Would the administration of moderate to high levels of analgesia...
- I have severe pain in my left hip, buttock and groin area
- Should I be concerned about arm numbness after yellow fever vaccination?
- Suggest treatment for weak quadriceps after a cervical spine surgery
- Suggest treatment for constant pain in right hip inspite of having large...
- I have Sharp, quick pain just below left armpit and chest pain, cough...