What causes symptoms of somnophilia after oral sex?

Dr. Ashok Kumar

Psychiatrist

Posted on Fri, 4 May 2018 in Sexual Health
Question: I think I have Somnophilia. I have engaged in oral sex with her, while she is asleep, (me inside her mouth), a few times. The last time, I have discovered it's either I figure out how to stop, or loose her. I don't want to loose her, I want to stop doing this to her... HOW DO I STOP?
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Consultation

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic

I read your query and understand your concerns.

I request you to provide following details.
1. How oral sex while she is asleep is going on ?

2. Do you engage in sex while she is awake?

3. Do you have obtain sexual pleasure when she consents?

4. What kind of thoughts cross your mind before proceeding for oral sex while she is asleep?

5. What are the effects of this behavior on your personal life?

I look forward to guide you further.
Thanks again.
Follow up: Dr. Ashok Kumar 10 minutes later
I believe it starts with me waking up to hearing a sucking sound from her, at this time she's not sucking on anything. I derive great pleasure from and with her when she's awake and consents. The effects of me doing oral with her when sleeping cause great stress and loss of trust between us, to the point I wind up sleeping in a different room for a while
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 55 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I do not think you have somnophilia

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for follow up.

From the available details it appears that you do not have somnophilia. It is the just sucking sound which makes you aroused and you are not able to control yourself. So in addition to controlling yourself you need to communicate to your partner with open mind. This will solve the issue of mistrust and other complications arising from your behavior.

I hope this helps you.
Feel free to write back to me if you have more questions.
Thanks and regards.