What causes swollen painful pubic area post full hysterectomy?
Healing process is underway
Thanks for your query.
I have read you query and I understand your concerns about post hysterectomy status .
Following is my reply:
1) You have been operated recently and it takes time for the wound to heal.
2) Swelling around pubic area and pain in incision area indicate the healing process and formation of induration around the wound which is part of healing process.
3) Constipation is not related to surgery. Drinking more water and having more green leafy vegetables should help you to be relieved of constipation.
4) Weak bladder is likely to be due to removal of supports of uterus which take time to recover and heal. If you have severe weakness, you need to see your operating doctor for examination and bladder support surgery ( only if required in future). Generally this also recovers as the healing process goes on.
5) Pain will reduce slowly, If it is too much bothersome, please see your doctor for examination and pain relief medication.
I hope I answered you query and addressed your concerns.
Let me know if you wish to ask any further questions. I will be glad to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes vaginal pain after a hysterectomy
- What causes bleeding after hysterectomy
- What causes orange discharge from vagina post hysterectomy
- What causes fatigue after hysterectomy
- Causes of bleeding post total hysterectomy
- What is the cause of stomach pain after a hysterectomy
- What causes adhesions after hysterectomy
- Post hysterectomy bleeding causes
- Swollen hands post hysterectomy
- Cause swollen belly after hysterectomy
- Suggest treatment for endometriosis
- Suggest treatment for extremely painful back and pelvis due to adenomyosis
- What causes postmenopausal bleeding, severe elbow pain and ankle swelling?
- Do Duphaston and Siphene help in getting conceived?
- What causes swollen painful pubic area post full hysterectomy?
- What causes bleeding ears and pain under lower left rib cage?
- What causes lesion on labia minora with negative STD panel test?
- Does I pill taken two years ago cause irregular periods?
- Is NuvaRing an effective reversible method of birth control?
- What causes itching around labia after menstruation?