What causes swollen painful feet?
Avoid prolong sitting in front of computer
I have read your query.
You have not mentioned any history of previous sprain or truma , so I am assuming that no trauma has occurred.
You should try to sit with limb on next chair etc so that dependent position is to be avoided for about 1month.
Take 1tab aceclofenac + serratiopeptidase combination three times a day by prescription.
Apply hot packs for 30 mins in morning and evening.
You should walk for about 10 mins after sitting in front of computer for every one hour.
I hope you have got your answer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes swollen ankles and feet
- What causes pain in the knees and feet
- What causes pain and swelling on feet
- Swollen feet sharp pain in the knee to ankle cause
- Causes of swollen feet symptoms
- What causes pain in kneeslegsankels and feet
- What is the cause of chronic pain in feet
- Swollen feet causes and treatment
- What are the possible causes for pain in feet
- What could cause swollen and burnt feet and legs
- What does MRI report taken after lower limb pain suggest?
- Suggest dosage of albendazole 400mg for thread worm?
- What is the treatment for aritis spine,hoarseness in voice,heavy chest...
- Which surgeon should I consult for torn ligaments?
- Should I consult a doctor for raised black knot on side after a fall?
- Will I be disabled due to arm and carpel tunnel surgery?
- Can injury from the left leg cause the damage to right knee after...
- What is the treatment for painful boil in nose for insulin dependents?
- Is it possible that previous knee injuries cause problems in hip joint?
- What is the cause for pain and burning sensation in right arm and thigh?