What causes swollen feet?
Today, this evening he showed me as to how swollen the hand is too at the wrist part too..
I am worried.
The present medication he is taking is
Glycomet GP2 1-0-1
Ecosprin AV 75 0-0-1
Olmezest Beta 50 1-0-0
These are for his BP, Diabetis..
And since a week, the latest medication for his suspected Sciatica, is
Nucoxia 90 1-0-0
Are these medications the reason for the swelling? Is it 'Edema'?
Please do help.
Expecting your reply,
Email : YYYY@YYYY
Nucoxia can cause swelling
After studying all drugs your father is taking I think there can be three reasons of this swelling.
1. Nucoxia tablet can cause water retention.
2. It can be due to high blood pressure.
3. His diabetes can also cause this high sugar.
So my suggestion are.
1. Check his blood pressure and blood sugar.
2. Stop Nucoxia and In my patient with blood pressure and Diabetes I prefer tramadol or paracetamol.
Let me know if you want to ask any thing else.
I shall stop the tablet Nucoxia from tomorrow.
Thank you Doctor..
I appreciate your quick response.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Swollen feet caused by methamphetamine use
- Can iud cause swollen feet
- Eating meth causes swollen feet
- Can embolization cause swollen feet
- Causes swollen ankles and feet
- Causes of swollen feet symptoms
- Can constipation cause swollen feet
- Swollen feet causes and treatment
- Can northisterone cause swollen feet
- What could cause swollen and burnt feet and legs