What causes swollen feet and ankles?
blood and lung and heart urin evvery thing good went to vascular dr. ultra siund could not find anything been 6 wks cant wear shoes any suggggestionsXXXX
As all test are normal major problem can be ruled
I have studied your case.
There is possibility of venous congestion leading to swelling .
Autoimmune skin disease also can lead to redness of leg.
AS all your tests are normal possibility of major illness can be ruled out.
You may need to consult lymphatic doctor or skin specialist for further assistance.
I hope I have answered your questions. If you have further questions please feel free to ask. I will be happy to answer your question. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can iud cause swollen feet
- Eating meth causes swollen feet
- Can embolization cause swollen feet
- Does smoking cause swollen feet and ankles
- Causes swollen ankles and feet
- Swollen feet sharp pain in the knee to ankle cause
- Causes of swollen feet symptoms
- Can constipation cause swollen feet
- Swollen feet causes and treatment
- What could cause swollen and burnt feet and legs
- Significant daily mental stress and mild depression due to ongoing...
- Tip of toe is numb and tingly with swelling. Also have bunion on foot....
- Spine MRI shows small central disc protrusion with no associated spinal...
- Have severe back pain. Scan showed ostetis, arthritis, sacroillitis. CRP...
- Did foot surgery. Having pain with elevated D-dimer level. Should I...
- Fractured foot and have intense burning in toes while elevating foot....
- Bad pain in left toe and reduces slightly during day. Suggest a remedy?
- Have buldged disc in spine. Got steroid shots. Knee is popping and...
- Have a bulging disc that causes neck and upper arm pain. Treatment?
- Having knee pain. X-ray showed mild wear and tear and bit of arthritis....