What causes swollen and painful finger?
It's Nail bed Infection.
Thanks for popsting your query.
It seems like infection of the nail bed along with pus formation. It requires proper antibiotic therapy with or without pus drainage.
Get a prescription from your doctor for Tab Augmentin ( Antibiotic ) and use it for 7 days . If you are not noticing any changes in 2 days then pus drainage has to be done .
For the time being you can use Combiflam for pain relief and get Cold compresses.
Hope this information was useful to you.
Any clarifications feel free to ask.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes swollen fingers and painful ear
- Have swollen finger toes and lips what is causing this
- What causes numbness in fingers and swollen knees
- What causes painful swollen epididymis
- What causes painful swollen eyelid
- What causes swollen pinky finger
- What is the cause of a swollen and painful clitoris
- What could cause shoulder pain and swollen middle finger
- What causes painful and swollen eye
- What causes painful swollen knee