What causes swollen aching limbs, stiffness in joints and constant tiredness?

Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe

Psychiatrist

Posted on Mon, 26 Oct 2015 in General Health
Question: Swollen legs and arms, aching limbs, stiffness in joints, constant tiredness
Answered by Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe 2 minutes later
This could be arthritis. For a more personalized comprehensive evaluation and answer, ask me on HealthCareMagic at this private link: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers
Follow up: Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe 8 minutes later
I have slozen to open my arteries , and help chest pain i have alot of neive pain bloating swollowing of arms and legs cannot afford to pay :( just doctors are always busy and never do anything
Answered by Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Follow-up

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for the follow-up question.

It sounds like you have a variety of medical problems. Coronary artery disease can cause damage to the heart, which can cause chest pain, and backup of fluids because of poor heart pumping that leads to swelling of the arms and legs. This can be helped by medications like aspirin, antihypertensives, and compression stockings to help keep fluids out of your legs.

It sounds like you are also frustrated with these many problems. I provide low-cost therapy to people like you over the internet, and have plenty of time to discuss you concerns. To become my personal patient, visit HealthCareMagic at this private link: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D