What causes swelling, pain and numbness in the arms?

Question
hello something bite me in my arm while i was in the basement. i just notice when i got home now it swealling a lot and i think is infected i feel numbness and a lot of pain in my arm. what should i do. i fell numbness
Tue, 17 Apr 2018 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Apply ice. Send an image for review!

Detailed Answer:

If the pain is so severe, I recommend you apply ice and seek medical evaluation at this time.

If the pain is minimal, I suggest that you upload an image for review while applying ice for review.

To upload an image, simply click on the link to upload a file and follow the instructions. If this proves difficult, please send the image by mail to YYYY@YYYY and request that the image should be uploaded to your query.

I do promise to get back to you with more insights and helpful recommendations as soon as the requested information gets here.

Waiting...