What causes swelling on left side of face?
It is causing swelling down the left side of my face, causing ear ache, swollen glands and this morning my eye lid is also swallen.
I am taking abtibiotics, do I need anything else ?
Antibiotics to be continued. No need for anything else.
Thanks for using HCM.
The swelling you have developed on the left side of the face is due to an inflammatory reaction. Swollen glands is due to infection.
The reason why the eyelid is swollen is, it is a loose tissue and the swelling spreads to loose tissue especially after waking up in the morning.
All you need to do is to continue taking the antibiotics.
You can take painkillers if there is pain.
You do not need anything else.
I hope that answers your question.
With kind regards,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes swelling on left side of waist
- What causes left sided headaches
- What are the causes for swelling in face and eyes
- What causes labia minora to swell on the left side
- Causes of face swelling one sided
- What causes spasms in left side of face
- What could cause droop on left side of the face
- What causes water retention in body causing swelling
- Left side abdominal swelling causes
- What causes swelling in left side of upper chest
- Suggest treatment for poor skin fixation on the shaft of the penis
- Is there any relationship between salt cravings and parathyroid disorder?
- Suggest treatment for mild aortic blockage
- What causes a radiating warmth from the chest area under the sternum?
- Can Mucinex Sinus-Max be taken along with Gengraf, Prednisone and...
- Can Acetaminophen be taken while on Hydrocodone - Homatropine?
- What causes vision sensitivity to light and itching?
- What causes swelling on left side of face?
- Suggest treatment for lower back pain, anxiety, depression, frequent...
- What causes lightheadedness especially when moving around or bending?