What causes swelling in the face and fingers after travelling?
investigation and evaluation at the earliest.
Welcome to healthcare magic.
Your problem is unlikely due to dehydration rather you may be harboring something worrisome. It can be a gut infection, bleeding in gut or kidneys being affected.
You should immediately visit a physician and get investigated.
It must be diagnosed fast and managed accordingly because at times such problem may be sinister one.
I hope the advise will be helpful for you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Finger pain and swelling causes
- Bleeding after fingering clitoris what caused it
- What causes swelling below the knuckle of the right finger
- Swelling with discharge on the finger causes
- What could cause itching swelling and redness in a finger
- What are the causes for swelling in face and eyes
- What causes bleeding after fingering vagina
- What causes water retention in body causing swelling
- What causes inability to bend fingers after an injury
- What causes painful swelling in ring and middle finger