What causes swelling in the earlobes?
Welcome to Healthcare Magic and thanks for putting up the query
I have seen the attached pictures.
You have a swelling in the conchal pit of pinna. It usually occurs after a trauma or injury which can be mild to severe.
It is advisable to get it aspirated if there is no pain. If pain is there or it recurs than excision should be done after a course of antibiotics.
Any further questions are always welcome.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes purple earlobes
- Swelling of the earlobe causes
- What causes red spot on earlobe
- What causes earlobe cuts and scabs?
- What causes visible broken capillaries on earlobes
- What is the cause of lump under skin of earlobe
- What causes swollen earlobe with fluid in ears
- What causes earlobe discoloration
- What causes purple spot on my earlobe
- What is the cause of earlobe irritation