What causes swelling in testicles after liposuction surgery?
Fluid has passed into the scrotal skin.
As liposuction was done to your tummy, some amount of fluid will left over after liposuction.
This fluid has migrated to the scrotum. The testis will be healthy. But, the layers surrounding the testis will be swollen.
I would a pressure bandage of the scrotum.
Medicines can't reduce the swelling.
I normally prefer to give small incisions over the scrotum and let the fluid out.
Please consult your doctor and proceed.
Nothing to worry.
If you have any queries, I will clarify further.
Wish you good health and speedy recovery.
It should get subsided .
As the doctor said, it may get subsided within a week.
If not, get an Ultrasound of the scrotum.
Then, you can proceed depending on the report.
You can use pressure bandage over the scrotum.
Nothing to worry.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Prednisone after liposuction surgery
- What are the after effects of liposuction surgery
- Bowel movements after liposuction surgery
- Sinus headache after liposuction surgery
- Headaches after liposuction surgery
- After liposuction surgery
- Swollen testicles after liposuction
- Very tied after liposuction surgery
- Blisters after liposuction surgery
- What causes migraines after having liposuction
- Having watery mucus in stools. Taking probiotic for gas and bloating....
- Had enlarged lymph node on thigh. Reason for pain in middle back and...
- Hernia surgery done. Having pain in leg while walking. How long will it...
- Itching, burning sensation and pain in anal area. Related to stomach...
- Got hit on head. Big lump appeared. No dizziness or memory loss. Worried...
- Feeling nauseous and abdominal pain after gall bladder removal. What...
- Having cough and sore throat. Can I consume herbalife f1 shake, tea and...
- Diarrhea and weight loss after operation. Not cured by medicine. How to...
- Having chest pain. Taking pan-d. ECG normal. What is causing this and cure?
- Had stent put in leg. Having discomfort in calf, pain and swelling in...