What causes swelling in right hand and sore throat in a lupus patient?
Lupus and infection
Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.
As a lupus patient you are vulnerable to contract infection from others particularly ,if you are on steroid or any immuno-suppressive drugs.However you have not mentioned any drug you are taking for your Lupus.
It is difficult to make out a particular disease or infection ,from the description of skin lesions of the person you came in contact with ,at Reno NV.Is it possible to get any hospital record carrying the exact diagnosis,the concerned person had ,at the time of hospital discharge?
As far your Lupus is concerned,it will have course of relapse and remission.
Please consult your primary physician or Rhheumatologist under whom you are under regular treatment.
Dr. T.K. Biswas M.D. XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sore throat on swallowing semen what is the cause
- What is causing my sore throat and raspy voice
- Lupus chest preasure sore throat back pain
- What causes bodyaches with sore throat
- What virus causes sore throat
- What causes sore throat on right side
- What is the cause of the recurring sore throat
- Toothache sore throat whats the cause
- Sore throat and swelling of the right cheek
- What causes sore throat and cough