What causes swelling in right ankle, numbness in right arm and migraine?
I had a migraine wake me at 4 am and it is still present
I have been dealing with stuffiness from allergies but it has seemed worse over the past few days
What should I do? Walk in clinic? Wait it out? Or call my dr in the am?
Rule out stroke
I am Dr Mittal.
I have read your message.
If the symptoms of headache and arm symptoms have come suddenly, I would suggest that you meet a neurologist asap to rule out a stroke.
The treatment of stroke is best started earliest as possible.
So I would suggest that you get to the emergency services as soon as possible.
Of course, stroke is just one possibility. But it's the most drastic of them.
Best of luck. Dr Mittal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Face and arm numbness in right arm caused by smoking
- What causes numbness on the face during migraine headache
- Shaking migraine right arm pain groin pain hip pain leg numbness
- What causes migraine one sided numbness and tingling
- What causes numbness in ankle
- Migraine neck pain cause ankle swelling
- Migraine aura symptoms numbness in right arm
- Numbness in right arm caused by smoking
- Numbness legs and arms migraine
- Right arm numbness causes