What causes swelling in legs after fluid filled in lungs?
This swelling in feet is called pedal edema which can be due to medrol (methylprednisolone, a glucocorticoid). My advise for you is to start furosemide and spironolactone combination drug called lasilactone which is a diuretic and it can be taken twice daily for 5 days which will reduce your swelling. Please discuss with your treating physician.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can femara cause fluid in a lung
- What causes haziness of the lung
- What causes density in the lungs
- Lungs filled with fluid after surgery causes
- Causes of fluid in lungs
- What causes frequent lung problems
- What causes a collapsed lung
- What can cause lung opacity
- Causes of fluid in lungs during pregnancy
- What causes lung scarring