What causes swelling in face,hands and calves along with blurred vision?
Need further medical evaluation...
The swelling in your face, hands and calves along with blurred vision might be a sign of:
- possible allergic reaction to anything you have been drinking/eating or insect bites
- cardio-vascular problems
- kidney infection
- medications you might be taking
So, I advise to get an appointment with your doctor and get further evaluated:
- EKG, cardiac echo and stress test to exclude heart problems
- monitor your blood pressure, record the results and pass them to your doctor
- urine analysis to exclude kidney problems.
Try to avoid exposure to sunlight and limit salt intake until swelling will be resolved.
Hope it helped! Let me know if I can assist you further!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Could swelling cause blurred vision randomly
- What causes occasional blurred vision
- What would cause blurred vision shortness of breathdizzy
- Headache dizziness blurred vision swelling painful what is the cause
- What could be the cause of blurred vision
- What are the possible causes for blurred vision
- What causes numb tongue and blurred vision
- What causes blurred vision
- What causes sudden blurred vision
- What causes blurred vision and shakes